Sunday, December 16, 2012

Only 5 more days before the winter break.  I am trying to plan my lessons for the first few weeks in January so I can be on top of things in the new year....wonder how long that will last!  

Last week I made a Write the Room sight word game for my students.  It was holiday themed and part of my ELF unit on TPT.  My students loved it so much that I thought I would make another.  

We start off January with our thematic SNOW unit.  I have changed some of the sight words in the game. 


 First, I copy and laminate two sets of the game.  One set of cards I hang around the room.  The other set of cards are scattered on the table face down.  The student will pick a card and read the word.  Next, they find the matching picture with the boxes and use magnetic letters to build the word.  After they have built all 8 words, they can walk around the room with the clipboard and find the sight words.  They must write the words and bring them back to me for a final reading.  

I hope your students enjoy this game...Click Here... to get a copy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment